2020 - 8 Day Great British Cities
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Expect an unforgettable evening of music, ceremony, theatre and dance with reserved seats for Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo on August 4th – August 18th departures.
- See Yorkshire’s amazing scenery as you travel by vintage locomotive.
- 7 breakfasts (B) and 4 dinners (D) including a festive Scottish evening in Edinburgh and dinner at a historic pub in
About CIE Tours International
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||ARRIVAL & SCOTTISH EVENING|
|2||EDINBURGH CASTLE & CITY TOUR|
|3||GLAMIS CASTLE & ST ANDREWS|
|4||ABBOTSFORD HOUSE & YORK MINSTER|
|5||HISTORIC TRAIN RIDE & CASTLE HOWARD|
|6||SHAKESPEARE’S BIRTHPLACE & LONDON|
|7||TOWER OF LONDON & CITY SIGHTSEEING|
|8||TOUR ENDS IN LONDON|